CLANCOMMUNITY

CLANCOMMUNITY (/forums/index.php)
-   Cup of Nations 2018 (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=741)
-   -   Flood (/forums/showthread.php?t=6555)

Borislav 17.02.2018 20:46

Someone smarter than me.

PandaWarrior 17.02.2018 20:52

Цитата:

Сообщение от Borislav (Сообщение 146149)
Someone smarter than me.

Still alot of possible people then.

Achilles and I will leave this tournament since all those new rules were thought in 5 sec and based on russian meta. I admire the effort of the host to make all factions viable but this is a mess with ton of abuse possible and some unwinnable matchups.

basic example: luistiani - cannot change factions: max good cav in your roster is 4. GGwp when you face anything with ha.

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:05

Цитата:

Сообщение от PandaWarrior (Сообщение 146150)
Still alot of possible people then.

Achilles and I will leave this tournament since all those new rules were thought in 5 sec and based on russian meta. I admire the effort of the host to make all factions viable but this is a mess with ton of abuse possible and some unwinnable matchups.

basic example: luistiani - cannot change factions: max good cav in your roster is 4. GGwp when you face anything with ha.

I asked many good players wich played in recent months. This is no my ideas and no russian ideas, no russian metas

Hamilkar Barca 17.02.2018 21:05

well tourney is not even started lets just discuss how we can change it

Borislav 17.02.2018 21:07

Yes please tell us how the rules are bad,since I am too stupid to understand)

Hamilkar Barca 17.02.2018 21:08

Personally i am against such faction-specific rules but obviously it makes more balanced field of play. tbh without testing these matchups thoroughly yourself, it is hard to know if it will work well (maybe these rules were tested, i have no clue), so we'll see i guess

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:12

Цитата:

Сообщение от Hamilkar Barca (Сообщение 146154)
Personally i am against such faction-specific rules but obviously it makes more balanced field of play. tbh without testing these matchups thoroughly yourself, it is hard to know if it will work well (maybe these rules were tested, i have no clue), so we'll see i guess

ok what you don't like?

Bobi think that Macedon bad. Blackbeard too. And many another players with good skill.

Panda think that it's very strong with meta: everyone can swithc to macedon when 5 thessalian 3 noble cav + skirms is top tier - it's told me Panda

I can say again it's no russian meta

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:16

"Frenzied charge" ability for Heavy Horse (700 coins) is banned !

This is new rule in last tournament.

I know who can support it

morr 17.02.2018 21:16

I agree with Panda, those rules are waaaay to complicated, and are too restrictive. Besides, the balance is shifted, but not improved. there will always be op factions. we must live with it.

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:20

Цитата:

Сообщение от morr (Сообщение 146157)
I agree with Panda, those rules are waaaay to complicated, and are too restrictive. Besides, the balance is shifted, but not improved. there will always be op factions. we must live with it.

I agree that this is hard way. But it's no my ideas.

Yes we can't make PERFECT rules but we try do it!

Many players told that Rome with 5 melee - OP too, Panda told me that no. Ok i remove special rule for Rome. Just don't say then that Rome is very strong.

Btw who was interested in rules wrote to me in PM

Hamilkar Barca 17.02.2018 21:21

Цитата:

Сообщение от Asseror (Сообщение 146155)
ok what you don't like?

Bobi think that Macedon bad. Blackbeard too. And many another players with good skill.

Panda think that it's very strong with meta: everyone can swithc to macedon when 5 thessalian 3 noble cav + skirms is top tier - it's told me Panda

I don't like or dislike any of the rules necessarily, I just favor simpler rules. If these actually make fair balance, then I'm fine with it.

In reality i just wanna go back to max 8 sword, 12 inf, 6 same :DDDD
let the barbs rule

Олег 17.02.2018 21:23

Цитата:

Сообщение от Sigurðr (Сообщение 146141)
в 2к16 у него Рим был) так что все норм. просто это колесо сансары сделало очередной поворот)

Колесо судьбы - это когда на пером кубке наций у меня была, Спарта и она гнула, но потом вышел патч, и она превратилась в тыкву

Achilles 17.02.2018 21:25

Цитата:

Сообщение от Asseror (Сообщение 146155)
ok what you don't like?

Macedon is really really strong under those rules

It's okay if you play with these rules. We won't because we don't like it one bit.

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:27

Цитата:

Сообщение от Hamilkar Barca (Сообщение 146159)
I don't like or dislike any of the rules necessarily, I just favor simpler rules. If these actually make fair balance, then I'm fine with it.

In reality i just wanna go back to max 8 sword, 12 inf, 6 same :DDDD
let the barbs rule

but no balance rules)) and you know it)) Barb spam factions))

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:31

Цитата:

Сообщение от Achilles (Сообщение 146161)
Macedon is really really strong under those rules

It's okay if you play with these rules. We won't because we don't like it one bit.

Believe me and many players Macedon no strong in this rules.

ok Macedon what else?

Hamilkar Barca 17.02.2018 21:33

the most classic games were played under these rules imo :D

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:39

Цитата:

Сообщение от Hamilkar Barca (Сообщение 146164)
the most classic games were played under these rules imo :D

in 2015 :D

2016 CON - 10 melee inf 6 melee max
2017 CON - 11 melee inf 5 melee max + special rules + without PILUMS
2018 - 11 melee inf 5 melee max + special rules + without PILUMS

All big last tournaments 11 melee + 5 swords + special rules + without PILUMS

Again russian meta?? :D

Amazingly

PandaWarrior 17.02.2018 21:39

and where is suebi/sparta/tylis etc ? Did the best players decided they were too strong ?

Asseror 17.02.2018 21:41

Цитата:

Сообщение от PandaWarrior (Сообщение 146166)
and where is suebi/sparta/tylis etc ? Did the best players decided they were too strong ?

Yes mate, except Tylis

Achilles 17.02.2018 21:54

Цитата:

Сообщение от Asseror (Сообщение 146167)
Yes mate, except Tylis

Coud've made some special rules for them too while you guys are at it

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:40.