Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.01.2017, 22:35   #7
ARXIDIABLO
Clanleader of Via Militera

Поблагодарили 1,622 раз(а) в 759 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 123
ARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant futureARXIDIABLO has a brilliant future
Отправить сообщение для ARXIDIABLO с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для ARXIDIABLO с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от earth Посмотреть сообщение
I dont need anyone to get his `connections` to get me unbanned. I was banned from no reason. Yea I guess I lied, because he banned me even 1st time like this cause he can, from 0 reasons. He came insulting me again from 0 reasons. RTW was game previous 3 months with 0 problems around. RV and other clans all together did everything to save RTW from dying and we succeeded. Now, you clan is appearing from nowhere, just like before, trying to destroy the hard work of others. Therefore me and many others dont have trust in Rusleague as a sight and his admins. From this reasons we hope that CoN may be organized here. If no, RV clan will gladly offer its forum for hosting CoN, because having CoN on Rusleague with HoSian as an admin is unacceptable.
For the same reason the clan Via Militera left the Russian League...
Can play the tournament on the forum Clancommunity!
ARXIDIABLO вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо: