Old 12-26-2016, 11:51 PM   #1
Asseror
Via Militera

Поблагодарили 986 раз(а) в 507 сообщениях
Asseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to behold

Default Sunsin Diary vs Olkimos Mighty

Deadline 5 Jan

Sunsin Diary
Olkimos Mighty

The winner of battle must send replays to -> gamilkara@mail.ru

admins e-mail: VMilitera@yandex.ru

Bo5

GL & HF

Last edited by Stradomski; 01-01-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 07:31 PM   #2
Olkimos
Mighty Heroes

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 233 сообщениях
Olkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really nice

hello. o would like to tell about our problem
26 of december i asked him to play. but he wrote that he can not play today and we should play later.
i asked him what time and day but he didn't answer. after that i mentioned somfortable time and day for me. but he did not answer and did not come to play this time.
the next day, thursday 29, when he was online i wrote him "hello", but still no response

at that moment he already is in 2017 year, so i guess we will not play today. and i am shure that we will not play until daeadline because this night i will leave my city for holidays. about 2 weeks. and i will be back around 12 of January. i do not know will i have internet in hotel. and if i will i do not now speed of this internet, so i can not promise that i can play here

happy new year !

god of war:
[
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Old 12-31-2016, 07:56 PM   #3
WOTANJ88
Via Militera

Поблагодарили 46 раз(а) в 27 сообщениях
WOTANJ88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olkimos View Post
hello. o would like to tell about our problem
26 of december i asked him to play. but he wrote that he can not play today and we should play later.
i asked him what time and day but he didn't answer. after that i mentioned somfortable time and day for me. but he did not answer and did not come to play this time.
the next day, thursday 29, when he was online i wrote him "hello", but still no response

at that moment he already is in 2017 year, so i guess we will not play today. and i am shure that we will not play until daeadline because this night i will leave my city for holidays. about 2 weeks. and i will be back around 12 of January. i do not know will i have internet in hotel. and if i will i do not now speed of this internet, so i can not promise that i can play here

happy new year !
с наступающим комрад)
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Old 01-01-2017, 02:09 AM   #4
Olkimos
Mighty Heroes

Olkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really niceOlkimos is just really nice

i would like to mention that on holidays my sister's boyfriend will play on my account. i changed name to "NOT ☦Ωlkimos". this will show that it is not me. if u will see my standart ☦Ωlkimos name u might be shure that it is me who is online
but for the best connection i guess it will be better to communicate by forum. this thread

god of war:
[
Old 01-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #5
SunsinDiary
Rebels

SunsinDiary is on a distinguished road
Default i can play since today.

until recently few days , i was really busy. (because end of year and some of problem)
i was could not play any PC game recently few days.

when you asked me to play, i told you that "i can't play now , i can play in few days" . i did ANSWER !
(when you sent 'hello' message again, that time was also away from PC , means just let turned on steam )
and, at least i cameback to my pc and today is not over the deadline yet.

i know that you awaited me longtime, its sad but it is not my willful of evade match.
you wrote here that you leave your PC until few days, then what should i do ?

deadline is almost reach.
we have to play .

i will play when you online.
i will wait you full of today.
Contact me when you online, i've sent message to you via steam also !

Last edited by SunsinDiary; 01-05-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:44 PM   #6
Stradomski
Ярл Ютландии
Король Остготов

Поблагодарили 1,286 раз(а) в 599 сообщениях
Stradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud of

Deadline is extended until 5 January.

Old 01-02-2017, 07:01 AM   #7
SunsinDiary
Rebels

i've sent "hello" message to him when he was steam online. but he didn't reply and logged out.

and i still waiting for now.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:59 AM   #8
SunsinDiary
Rebels

i still waiting for now.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:59 AM   #9
Stradomski
Ярл Ютландии
Король Остготов

Поблагодарили 1,286 раз(а) в 599 сообщениях
Stradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud ofStradomski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olkimos View Post
and i am shure that we will not play until daeadline because this night i will leave my city for holidays. about 2 weeks. and i will be back around 12 of January.
Sunsin, did you read Olkimos messages? You have been waiting him since 1 jan but you must had been doing it until 1 jan. You are demonstrating activity now but if match will not be played you will blame.

Last edited by Stradomski; 01-03-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:32 PM   #10
SunsinDiary
Rebels

Default answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradomski View Post
Sunsin, did you read Olkimos messages? You have been waiting him since 1 jan but you must had been doing it until 1 jan. You are demonstrating activity now but if match will not be played you will blame.
sorry, i can't full understand your english.

btw, i read olkimos post.
and i just express my condition that i can play match at recently days.

if there is exist fair ruling decision, then i will not blame him even if he can't play tourney match. i understand his busy work or travel like a time that last month of mine.

btw, i hope that he can play soon.
becuase , extended deadline is also almost reach.

i still waiting, i will stand on online , regard Stradomski.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:20 PM   #11
Olkimos
Mighty Heroes

why did u wait if we didn't schedule

i've just reached my destination. i have internet only in hotel by wi-fi. test shows that speed is good(40 Mbit per sec), so i guess connection should be great.

i hope i will be able to play tomorrow this time. starting from 17 hours GMT time.

please write comfortable time to play in steam and here. i do not know if i will have access to internet outside my hotel. only if i will be in cafe. but it will be better if u will write here and in steam too.

god of war:
[
Old 01-04-2017, 12:30 AM   #12
SunsinDiary
Rebels

we agreed to play at gmt 19 tmrw.
as simply,

this time i will concession via No sleep. (this tourney match i do concession for him)
next time he will concession via No sleep. (next tourney match if we meet)

we made good relationship although we have big time zone difference.

(*btw , having good famility time on early of year is important ~)
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Old 01-05-2017, 01:50 AM   #13
Olkimos
Mighty Heroes

Olkimos 3-2 SunsinDiary

god of war:
[
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Old 01-05-2017, 01:59 AM   #14
gamilkara
Brothers in Arms

Поблагодарили 1,090 раз(а) в 582 сообщениях
gamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud ofgamilkara has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to gamilkara

красавчик

Awards::
[IMG]

Old 01-05-2017, 02:07 AM   #15
Asseror
Via Militera

Поблагодарили 986 раз(а) в 507 сообщениях
Asseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to beholdAsseror is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamilkara View Post
красавчик
а это он еще не дома играл! ))

Old 01-05-2017, 03:41 AM   #16
SunsinDiary
Rebels

Default We have to Re-match some battle !

Today i played our match .

i awaked up at am 4:00 for this tourney game. (he was PM 10:00, but i gave him concession. i mean i played at bad condition but i have to do it. because he said that he is during or family traveling. and hard to make to play the game. i rexpect family time is worthy. so i gave my concession to him. YOU can feel appreciate to me, instead of such RAGE on me. )

btw, it looks that i lost as 2-3 score.
and after match, we talked some telling each other.
and i've seen replay for check up rule break.
and i found that he did rule break (illegal build used) 4 time.

~~~
First battle : sunsin won. (it was clear).

Second battle : olkimos won. but he used 8 SWORD. it is "violation by winner was spotted after battle, it must be re-played." ---> this sentance is Described on Rule page !!!

Third battle : olkimos won. but he used 6 SWORD. it is "violation by winner was spotted after battle, it must be re-played."

Fourth battle : Sunsin won. although, he used 7 SWORD but it is just my won. because it is this case : "violation by loser was spotted after battle, result remains unchanged." ---> this sentance is Described on Rule page !!!

Fifth battle : Olkimos won. but he used 6 sword, it is "violation by winner was spotted after battle, it must be re-played."

~
Yes, hillman is cheap unit. but it's javellin is very big danger to my cavalry. (*MY CAVALRY IS MUCH WEAKER THAN YOURS, hillman javellin can makes it more weaker, even if just ONE shot !!! )
also, combination with hillman and parthiansword is big danger to my spears. (sadly, spears is my base army even ! )

Look, this tourney rule makes Nervii and other barbs to very weak (except special getae or something, it is provened by Faction quantity list that make it advanced to playoff. i post it to Free Board , means, only 2 barb faction advanced to playoff),
and you using mighty cataphract. i'm very vulnerable against it and even you using rule break build?. i have to receive all penalty for your convenience ?

We have to re-match , start with this condition : Sunsin 2 - 0 Olkimos. (*i mean, 2 won of mine is not makes problem).

i report this issue to 3 admin of this tourney via steam message at right after finished match. but olkimos did gone to sleep and 2 admin was offline. so i upload evidence to this forum. (below picture)

~

*below image is ordered by Battle happened sequence.
and, i made Mosaic effect on it because it showing Full builds of each player. remained unit card is about to Sword/axe/falx infantries. which is related with rule break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Play off Advanced Faction List and Quantity *

Last edited by SunsinDiary; 01-05-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:13 AM   #17
Olkimos
Mighty Heroes

ahhahahaah epic fail. u cry all night that i used PT. but u understood that there was not any PT
after that u found another little mistake. 1-2 levy sword, that were roughting in very beginning

IS NOT IT OBVIOUSLY THAT I SIMPLY FORGET THAT WE HAVE 5 SWORDS RESTRICTIONS?? u didnt tell me nothing during 5 battles! u didnt care! and now u telling like sweet angel that rules are rules.

I AM AWAY FROM MY HOME. WITH LAPTOP. NONE BUILDS SAVED HERE. i made new build in 10 seconds before match and we started play. and we played 5 battles and u didnt mention that. i do not remember on what tournament it was, but when battle played, it doesnt matter. we played on open map, low speed of unit moves. u had enough time to check my build and tell me about rule breaking. but u didnt. u did it after 3 hours of our match, when u watched those replays million times.
and those 2 hillmen have some kills only in 4th fight, when i lose. it didnt affect on fight

and my deepest thanks to A player
Quote:
Originally Posted by (A) View Post
VII. Нарушения правил.

Если нарушение было замечено, когда ни одна сторона не получила преимущества, то бой переигрывается с изменением составов в соответствии с правилами. Изменить состав имеют право оба игрока.
Если нарушил правила проигравший игрок, то бой не переигрывается. Если победивший - переигрывается.
В случае трёх и более нарушений от одного игрока ему засчитывается техническое поражение.
Заявить о нарушении правил можно не позже, чем через два часа после публикации результата, иначе бой будет засчитан без возможности апелляции.
В качестве доказательств необходимо предоставлять реплеи и скриншоты.

ps С новым годом ")
we ended our match 0.30 am for me. i was waiting until u understand that i did not PT. and felt to sleep in 2.30 am for me. u didnt mention rule break. so it doesnt matter. according to this your comlainings doesnt count. if they does, i should receive technical defeat

but i am world class, respectful, gentle player, and everyone agree that i am not breaking rules like that on purpose. if u told me about rule breaking in match, or after battle, it
ok, i'd replay immediately. but u didnt. not my fault

god of war:
[

Last edited by Olkimos; 01-05-2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:10 AM   #18
SunsinDiary
Rebels

asi said, i did awake up at 4:00 am. for match your time schedule.
no one can be Full normal condition at game play in this stance.
but i've tried my best.

and i've found this issue at right after you gone. and directly reported to admin. bud admin asseror was not online.

so i reported this issue on this forum.
it was not unwilling to tell you. it just came from your busy to travel and different time zone.

i'm world class, generous, and had good manner. if i were know this issue during of battle i should tell u. but i just dont know during of it and found it after battle as i said.
you have to understand my effort . wake up , condition, making mosaic too !.

Let's see admin's decide this issue as following "Rule Page decribed" or not.

i'm Korean. even can't read russian word normaly. but i joined this tourney.
i hope rulling is fair to any man of world wide.

and he called me like this (INSULTING)
: '☦Ωlkimos: i didnt expect that u will act like fuckin child"

Last edited by SunsinDiary; 01-05-2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:03 PM   #19
Admin of Clan Community
Administrator

Поблагодарили 23 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях
Admin of Clan Community is on a distinguished road

Olkimos broke rules in all battles which he won. It is obviously. This battles should be replayed. Score of match is 2 - 0 in favor of Sunsin now. Players can use new builts both within the rules. Question is closed.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #20
Olkimos
Mighty Heroes

внесите это в реестр самых эпичных феилов)

god of war:
[
Closed Thread