Go Back   CLANCOMMUNITY > Clancommunity State > Archive of tournaments > RTW > «Clan Wars»

«Clan Wars» Rome: Total War Team Tournament

Old 05-19-2017, 01:44 AM   #1
Dan_S
Brothers in Arms

Поблагодарили 80 раз(а) в 53 сообщениях
Dan_S will become famous soon enough
Default Format and rules / Формат и правила

Правила и формат на русском:
"Клановые войны"

Формат и правила турнира.

К участию в турнире допускаются команды от кланов в количестве 3 человек. Игроки в команде должны представлять один клан. Исключение: каждый клан может пригласить в одну из своих команд не более 1 представителя иного клана. Количество участвующих команд от 1 клана не ограничено. Бои проводятся по правилам CWB на степной равнине в дисциплинах 1vs1, 2vs2 и 3vs3. Победа в бою приносит игроку (игрокам), его команде и его клану 1, 2 и 3 очка соответственно. Количество раундов зависит от количества участвующих команд. Каждая команда в каждом раунде проводит 1 матч. 1 матч - 9 боев (3x3vs3, 3x2vs2, 3x1vs1). Для выбора на бой игрокам доступны все фракции представленные в игре, за исключением повстанцев. Запрещено использовать 1 фракцию в 1 раунде (9 боев) повторно. Исключение - римские фракции. Римские фракции используются дважды. Бои не должны быть сыграны в один день. После сыгранных боёв капитан победившей команды публикует результаты матча с указанием использованных фракций. Игрок не может присоединиться к команде чужого клана, если в одной из команд его клана есть чужой игрок

Правила на бой - CWB
Карта/Погода - Степная равнина (или аналогичная)/Штиль,День,Утро
Запрещено использовать болота и красную линию

Статус стримеров.
Если стример изъявил желание транслировать матч, то игроки не вправе ему отказать
CWB:
Настройки хоста:
Карта: степная равнина (или аналогичная)
Ограничение камеры: отключено
Погода: штиль
Время года: лето
Размер отрядов: норма

без артиллерии и слонов
макс 6 отрядов одного типа
макс 8 отрядов кавалерии/колесниц
макс 8 отрядов лучников/пращников
макс 2 отряда конных лучников (считаются кавалерией)
макс 2 отряда берсекеров

Rules and format in English:
"Clan wars"

Format and rules of the tournament.

To participate in the tournament teams from the clans in the number of 3 people are allowed. Players in the team must represent one clan. Exception: each clan can be invited to one of their teams of not more than 1 representative of a other clan. The number of participating teams from 1 clan is not limited. The fights are held on CWB rules on the steppe plain in the disciplines of 1vs1, 2vs2 and 3vs3. Winning the battle brings the player (s), his team and his clan 1, 2 and 3 points, respectively. Each stage of the tournament is divided into several rounds dependent on the number of participating teams. Each team in each round holds one match. 1 match - 9 fights (3x3vs3, 3x2vs2, 3x1vs1). For battle players can use all factions represented in the game are available, except for the rebels. It is forbidden to use 1 faction in 1 round (9 fights) repeatedly. The exception is the Roman factions. Roman factions are used twice. Fights do not have to be played on the same day. After the fights played, the captain of the winning team publishes the results of the match with the indication of the fractions used. The player can not join the team of another's clan, if one of his clan's teams has an alien player

Rules for the fight - CWB
Map / Weather - grassland (or similar) / Calm, Day, Morning
It is forbidden to use marshes and a red line

Status of streamers.
If the streamer has expressed a desire to broadcast the match, then the players have no right to refuse him

CWB:
No artillery
No elephants
Max 6 the same units
Max 8 cavalry/chariots
Max 8 foot archers/slingers
Max 2 horse archers (Are considered cavalry)
Max 2 berserkers

Host setting:
Map: flatland (or similar)
Weather: calm
Restricted camera: off
Unit scale: normal

BiA Awards:

Last edited by Dan_S; 05-20-2017 at 12:32 AM.
Dan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Old 05-30-2017, 04:35 AM   #2
earth
Roma Victor

Поблагодарили 58 раз(а) в 48 сообщениях
earth will become famous soon enough

How much points goes for 1v1, how much for 2v2 and how much for 3v3?
On one place you ve said there goes points for every victory, but now it says bo3. I know English language may be the problem, but be free to talk to me about it if with no one else, so that the rules may take some comprehensible shape. I am using temporary account atm, writen in registration.

Last edited by earth; 05-30-2017 at 04:58 AM.
earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #3
Dan_S
Brothers in Arms

Поблагодарили 80 раз(а) в 53 сообщениях
Dan_S will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
How much points goes for 1v1, how much for 2v2 and how much for 3v3?
On one place you ve said there goes points for every victory, but now it says bo3. I know English language may be the problem, but be free to talk to me about it if with no one else, so that the rules may take some comprehensible shape. I am using temporary account atm, writen in registration.
I made out the subject in a sleepy state and made a mistake) the points accumulate for each victory. 1 point for 1-1, 2 points for 2-2 and 3 points for 3-3. Not the best of 3

BiA Awards:

Dan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:35 PM   #4
earth
Roma Victor

Поблагодарили 58 раз(а) в 48 сообщениях
earth will become famous soon enough

Great, this goes in favour for my team I guess.